If you are a student currently enrolled at BCC, you can register using your accessBCC account.
If you are a new student, your first step is to take the Accuplacer Placement Test. Click here to get started on placement testing. After completing the test, you’ll register to attend a New Student Orientation session where advisors will help interpret your placement scores.
When and How to Register for Classes
If you are a returning student, you can register early during Priority Registration in November and April. After the priority registration time period, you can receive advising and course registration for the upcoming semester on a walk-in basis in the Advising Center.
Although it's a busy time for you, it is important to register on time to gain access to the best selection of courses and class meeting times. Your advisor is ready to help you plan your academic program and select the courses you'll need to complete your major program requirements.
You may register for classes in one of several ways:
- Login to your accessBCC account and self-register
- Register online
Make an Appointment
- Fall River - Click here to see January walk-in schedule.
- New Bedford - To schedule an appointment to meet with an advisor or to check the walk-in schedule, please call the Enrollment Center at 774-357-4002.
- Attleboro - To schedule an appointment to meet with Katie Roussel, Academic Counselor, email Katie.Roussel@bristolcc.edu or call the Enrollment Center at 774.357.3527.
- Taunton - To schedule an appointment to meet with an advisor or to check the walk-in schedule, please call 774-357-3767. You can also check the monitors located within the Taunton Center campus for walk-in hours.
Academic Advising & Counseling
NEW BEDFORD CAMPUS
Taunton, MA 02780
(Former Old Navy, use movie theater entrance)