Log In to eLearning
Expand your options through distance learning. You can customize your learning experience to match your educational goals, learning styles, and add some flexibility to your busy schedule.
BCC faculty. BCC quality. eLearning classes are taught by the same on-campus instructors, bringing their valuable industry experience to both classrooms – virtual or on location.
Flexible classes. Are you balancing a career, a family, or other commitments? eLearning is designed for you. Take classes on your own time, from home, and make progress toward a degree in a way that works for you!
Personalized support. Our tech support is here for you whenever you need it. BCC’s eLearning is locally based – we use local instructors and provide local tech support.
Opportunity. With one of the largest distance learning programs in the area, BCC’s eLearning program offers a wide range of course options and several degrees offered 100% online.
In an eLearning course? Read important information for eLearning students:
- Learn more about the eLearning courses offered at BCC.
- See what programs and certificates we offer online.
- Access information on what student services are available to distance learning students.
- Assess your online readiness by completing our eLearning 101 class.
- Prepare for online learning by attending an eLearning Orientation Session.
- Get answers to frequently asked questions about online learning at BCC.
If you wish to enroll in one of our online offerings and are located outside of Massachusetts and Rhode Island, please inquire before enrolling to determine if we have acquired permission to offer online courses in your state. You may email your inquiry to eLearning@bristolcc.edu. View our state authorization policy here.
Bristol Community College is a member of Mass Colleges Online (MCO).
20 Years of eLearning
Learn more about the past, present and (possible) future of eLearning. Then read the front-page article about the 20 Years of eLearning Celebration in The Herald News, written by reporter Deborah Allard.